Polaris energy is an energy company officially founded in 2022, which controls 45% of the energy market in central Finland.
Several international journalists have been researching the underlying details and rapid development of Polaris Energy.
The suspicions began from Polaris Energy's strong takeover in Norway in recent years, which has led to a wider investigation into the company's operations.
Investigations have revealed that Polaris Energy is driven by the influential businessman Eerp Saarp. Saarp made his fortune during the 94' diamond wars in SambaGambia.
In addition, Saarp is involved in a number of different startups, almost all of which are under investigation by international authorities.
Saarp has succeeded in creating an influential energy empire with Polaris Energy. In recent interviews Saarp has commented to the media that there is nothing stopping him or the company that he owns from becoming the world's largest energy company.
Despite Saarp's statements, Polaris Energy has faced competition from Sewell Mining in central Finland. Sewell Mining, which has been operating in the Finnish market for much longer, has succeeded in gaining a foothold with its successful mining takeovers.
Polaris Energy is known to have taken advantage of the precarious situation in Finland and taken over former fighters from Pirkanmaa, Uusimaa, Hölböcorp and the EGTC.
- Camouflage: No limitations.
- Armband: Red + Player-ID. Armband must be worn on both hands.
- Vehicles: Player owned vehicles and IFV.
- Battalion commander: ?
- Discord-group: ?
Infantry companies (+300 players)
- Infantry companies are made from many platoons which are assigned to attack and defense missions along with additional tasks given by the battalion commander.
- It is important for team leaders to inform their platoon leader and company commander about their playing style and capabilities in advance. The goal of this is to give faction commander better estimate of the performance of factions troops.
- Companies are based in their factions main base.
- Game masters will support infantry units with transportation on land and water if possible.
Mechanized company (+100 players)
- The mechanized company will be assigned on offensive and support missions given by the battalion commander. The Battalion commander is given free hands on how to use their mechanized forces.
- Company is based in their factions main base.
- You must have your own vehicle or a place in your teams vehicle to be qualified for this unit.
- Separate online registration is required in the Kuulaportti and you must get your vehicle inspected in the vehicle registration point on site. You can read more about this from the rules-section and players.ehasa.org-website
Reconnaissance platoon (ca. 30-50 players)
- The reconnaissance platoon will provide reconnaissance, combat and other missions given by their battalion commander.
- Unit members are expected to be more independent on the field than other players. Additional information will be given by the battalion commander.
- Reconnaissance platoon can increase their mobility by using bikes and ATVs.
- The reconnaissance platoon is based in their factions main base unless otherwise is decided with the battalion commander.
- Members of the unit are allowed to use ghillie-suits and wear their armbands in both ankles when using ghillie-suits.
- You can join to the Reconnaissance platoon only via approval of the battalion commander.
The strength and structure of the team depends on the decision of the battalion commander.
Individual or group application to reconnaissance platoon can be found in here .
It is advisable to register to the game to a Infantry/ Mechanized Company after which the player can be easily transferred to the reconnaissance platoon. Application processing may take up to few weeks.
HQ platoon and the commander
- The headquarters platoon will maintain the main base along with other platoons and provide leadership within the battalion.
- The battalion commander is in charge of his battalion during the whole game.
- An ingame command tent(3x9m), accommodation-tent(no heating), electricity, water, modern battlefield command system and number of terminals will be provided for the battalion headquarters.
- One game master will be assisting the battalion commander and for example helping the commander to stay in touch with game masters.
- It is recommended that the battalion commander assembles his or her headquarters team as early as possible before the event.
- Battalion commander is recommended to create their headquarters platoon before the event as soon as possible.
Applications to the Information and Researchand reconnaissance platoon are handled by battalion commander. Gamemasters can also give out opinions about applicants.
- The game fee for the headquarters platoon is fixed 40 €. For the battallion commander, the game is free.