There are some villages inhabited by civilians and other civilian locations in the area of Juupavaara.
All civilian locations and services are marked in status.ehasa.org and the game map.
The civilian population of Juupavaara has had to leave their homes and, as a result, the accommodation of the population consists mainly of temporary accommodation, such as tents and caravans. There is a need among civilians to try to leave the area before winter arrives.
The security of civilians in the midst of the crisis is taken care by a security force set up of local residents. The security force is open for anyone to work for.
- Armband: Green and white longitudinally connected in both hands + player ID
- Vehicles: Only vehicles provided by fellow players. No vehicles will be provided by game masters for ingame-use.
- Armament: Civilians are allowed to carry semi-only weapons
- Civilians have some role in various missions. There is also room for your own ideas.
- Lowered ticket price: 25€
- Village leader: ?
- Please tell about your role or what you would like to do as civilian by filling civilian faction inquiry
- Discord-group: ?
- Uniforms: Civilian clothing.
- Players can do whatever they want and establish any kinds of services and groups within the faction for example: criminal band, fishing business, religious groups, taxi service, bar, restaurant etc. In addition, business owners and journalists may need help from the villagers.
Journalists and bloggers
- Various journalists and bloggers will record video and photos of the ongoing crisis situation, conduct interviews, conduct investigative journalism, and propagate the events of the region.
- In the role of newspaper editor, independent blogger, you play a key role in spreading information. In addition to playing the role of a reporter or a blogger, you can play another ingame role simultaneously / separately.
- Game masters will provide an ingame wordpress-platform for news: tstosnews.ehasa.org
- Full-time journalists and bloggers should join to this faction. Players who also play other role will not join to this faction.
- Other factions also have their own press officers, which are engaged in their own media operations.
- Equipment: Your own camera. Press-vest is recommended.