All ingame material found in the search can be taken away from the player.
Click on the logo above to see the faction related rules.
- Military faction vehicles must be colored either green, black, grey, khaki or other common camouflage and they must look like they are suitable for "military use".
Blue, red, bright green, bright silver etc. is not allowed.
- Anti tank players can report hits to vehicles using the PMR 8 (446.09375 MHz) channel. The language on the channel must be English and the behavior on the channel must be objective. Vehicle must first be called to make sure they are on the channel. For example, "Vehicle 223 this is Pekka, can you hear me." "This is Vehicle 223, go ahead.", "Vehicle 223, you were hit in the rear.", "This is Vehicle 223, thanks, will check it out and stop." The channel is not intended for dispute or other use.
- The use of tarpaulins, sandbags, players' backpacks or other soft objects as protective walls in the vehicle is prohibited! If the vehicle has structurally fixed tarpaulins that cannot be removed (eg UAZ / ZIL) or a fixed cannot be built in front of them, the vehicle crew must take into account all hits to the tarps, even if the palading/similar commercial colored powder projectile grenade does not break.
- For the civilians the car or vehicle does not matter.
- Ingame-civilian vehicle must have clear markings on the so that they wont be mixed up with real civilians in the area!